Saturday, April 4, 2009

(Thing 22) Janus: Looking back, looking forward

When I look back at Thing 1, I see myself reaching for new tools as I instantly added Google Analytics to my site and a widget for links in my blog sidebar. I was eager to learn more L2.0, and I couldn’t wait to read others’ blogs. I still check in on other blogs from time-to-time, but I have to admit I’ve cut back on that. I hope my 23 Things pals keep up on their blogs and let me see that window into their library world. I also wanted to use my 23 Things to network, and since meeting Jim Morris at Lake City Community College and linking up with some people through blog comments, I think I’ve succeeded at that.

I am about to take a NEFLIN course on Drupal, and I hope the class can spur my resolution to stay on top of my 23 Things blog. 23 Things has inspired me to always look for more links and to chain to new places. I want to resolve to write about my future discoveries and conquests and continue to explore links on 23 Things that I had to skip.

Thanks, 23 Things, for bringing me a huge network of links to follow. I look forward to learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment